Hand your customer one of your logo decals. But will they apply it?
Will your clients sport your logo and advertise for you, wherever and whenever they drive? Will they sport a very large logo decal, your business name, across their back window for the world to see?
Well, I see this a lot around our somewhat small group of towns. And every time I see a particular decal, that I happen to see a lot, and it is huge on many vehicle’s back windows, I think the business owner is offering a discount, say 10-15%, or more, if his or her customer keeps the logo decal on their back window.
And what a great idea this is! I would imagine it works, because I remember them. The decals I see around town here are stuck in my mind, and when I need that particular service, I remember the, quite large, decal I’d happened to see blaring back at me, all the time while cruising around town.
So, ideas for your business. Advertising that works…
- Offer your client one of your logo decals, no charge of course.
- Bought in bulk, these vinyl decals are relatively cheap.
- They last for years when applied. We use Oracal 651-series 6-year vinyl for our graphics.
- Make your logo decal look cool!
- Offer your loyal customer a discount as long as your logo decal remains applied.
- Offer greater discounts on your products and services, perhaps, for LARGER decals.
- Offer greater discounts, depending on how long the customer has had your logo decal applied.
- Offer a variety of colors and styles, but always the same logo—IMPORTANT for branding!
- And finally, treat your clients well, as you may already know, and they will be happy to sport your logo decal.
And that’s it for this tip. Try it if you’d like, and if you get results we’d love to hear from you. Here at Full Intensity Grafx, we offer all kinds of decals and use only the best materials. And we’d love to be your provider if you’d like to give this tactic a go. We’ve been in business for 20 years doing just this for many businesses large and small, and have heard great things in return. Many a happy business owner! Thanks for reading, an all the best to you and yours. To prosperous business and success!